First at all, we want to thank all of you again for investing your time and energy at our Fall 2009 Conference in Orlando. After compiling the anonymous evaluation surveys we are thrilled to tell you that this conference was rated one of the best pricing conferences ever held. Here are some of the details:
Fall Conference Review and Synopsis
- Nearly 400 people attended this year's Fall conference.
- Well over 50% attended one of the PPS Certified pricing workshops or "Pricing for Executives Summit" on Wednesday, reflecting the increasing desire of companies to have their teams trained effectively.
- All those who attended the Workshops will receive their workshop certificate after passing their online certification test. Please note that the deadline for taking the online certification test is November 13, 2009.
- Attendees rated the Fall Conference as one of the best pricing conferences ever held.
- Qualitative comments were quite positive about the entire conference experience and hotel.
- Networking with peers was again one of the highest rated aspects of the conference.
- Very high accolades were given to the presenters.
- Some attendees voiced interest for more case studies.
We are starting to assemble the program for the 21st Annual 2010 Spring Conference in Chicago, IL. Don't forget to reserve a spot to guarantee your reservation.
Once again, "Thanks" for helping us make the Fall Conference a success!
If you want to take a look at some of the pictures, visit our PPS page in FaceBook on the link below: